Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Facebook

I am interested to see if I can generate more comments onto the blog. To reach a wider community I have add to my Facebook this comment:

Check out our class blog. The children use it daily as a tool in their learning and for homework activities. Although something is missing; comments. We would love to see more! I am interested to find out how social media can be a motivator in children’s learning. To help I am trying a social media, Facebook, to connect with a wider community. Comments are moderated on the blog but please still add your comments and I will add them onto the blog. The kids would love to hear from you. I am particularly interested in connecting with a class, any class, does not matter what the year level is, who might like to Skype, email, wiki, blog with Room 23 QPS during term 4. Leave a comment here if you are interested, Thanks.

The class would really like to see more comments from parents too, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment